Work for unity in Malankara

  • Aji Thomas David
    Message 1 of 1502 , Oct 20, 2002
      Dear K.C. Abraham Sir,

      With all respect to you, me too wants everlasting peace in Malankara.

      When the spiritual leaders and church official periodical are working against
      the peace, what a laymen like me can do.

      When they compare our H.B Catholicose with notorious criminal and smuggler
      VEERAPPAN in their official periodicals, how I can even dream about the peace
      with them.

      When one Cyril Remban of Indian orthodox Church (I Hope they or he himself
      understand the meaning of Ramban) wrote in their official magazine,
      �The Syrian are belongs to more than one father so were ever they go they
      will create split�. Sir you can understand what he mean by this statement,
      you still saying try to make peace with them.

      Sorry sir I don�t think I can do it. If I am wrong, please pray for me to
      get the same attitude as you.

      In Christ
      Aji Thomas David
      Kadisa Church Kayamkulam