Obituary - Heartfelt Condolence to Chev. V.M Alexander & Family

  • Joy Thananagadan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2008
      We,the Priest and the members of St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox
      Simhasana Church in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates wish to express our
      heartfelt and deepest condolence to Mr. Alexander(Chevalier) on the
      sad demise of his beloved mother Sosamma Mathew(88 Years),Ellala
      Vadakkeparambil House,Kurichi.

      We would like to share the grief and pain with the bereaved family.
      May the Almighty God grant peace to the departed Soul.

      Joy Thananagadan
      ID 4061