Shubaho-Radio Malankara - a Real Blessing!

  • ALEXANDER
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      THIS IS ONE OF THE HAPPIEST MOMENT IN THE HISTORY OF SYRIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH.LIVE TELECAST OF MANARCADU CHURCH QURBANA IS REALLY A BLESSING TO ALL.I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE THE CHURCH LEADERSHIP TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS VENTURE OF AIRING OUR CHURCH ACTIVITIES.

      MAY GOD SHOWERS HIS BLESSINGS ON THIS VENTURE.

      I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE SOCM LEADERS & Chev. DANIEL FOR HIS
      SUPPORT.

      ALEXANDER, WASHINGTON