Obituary - Father of Fr. Kuriakose Karukayil

  • Rev. Fr. Kuriakose Karukayil
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2008
      Dearly beloved:

      My father, Abraham (Pappachen - 81), Karukayil - Vettikunnel, Manarcad
      has been taken to the heavenly abode on Saturday, September 6th.
      Funeral will be on Tuesday, September 9th at St. Mary's Cathedral,
      Manarcad. Please pray for his soul.

      Prayers,
      Fr. Kuriakose Karukayil
    • Bobi Kurian
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2008
        I Express My Deep Condolence to Karukayil Achen

        Bobi
        Son in law
        Pappa Vattamala
        Manarcadu
      • Biju Cherian
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2008
          Dear and respected Karukayil Achen and family,

          On behalf of St.Pauls Prayer Fellowship of our Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America and Canada I express deepest condolence and prayers to Karukayil family for the demise of Sri.Abraham Karukayil ,beloved father of our Karukayil Kuriakose Achen.

          Biju Cherian
          General Secretary,St.Pauls Prayer Fellowship
        • Biju Cherian
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2008
            The Vicar,Associate Vicar and all the members of St.Johns Malankara Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church in Staten Island,Newyork,USA wish to express our heartfelt condolence to our former Vicar Rev.Fr.Kuriakose Abraham karukayil for the sad demise of his beloved father Mr.Abraham Karukayil. Our sincere prayers with the bereaved family members in USA and India.

            May the Almighty Lord grant peace to the departed soul in heaven.

            with prayers

            Fr.Geevarghese Jacob Chalissery (Vicar and president)
            Fr.Faustino Quintanilla (Associate Vicar)
            Zachariah Thomas Chemmathu (Treasurer)
            Biju Cherian (Secretary)