excellent moment congratulation to all

  • Renji Omalloor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      excellent moment congratulation to all ..........................
      Can I hear 8 nobu perunal programs on live.
      Thank you
      Renji Omalloor
      From the desk of moderators

      Live broadcasting from Manarcaud Morth Mariam Jacobite Syrian Cathedral
      will be starting tomorrow (06 September 2008) at 8.00 AM (IST), in
      order to broadcast the services of saphro ( Morning Prayer) followed
      by Holy qurbono by Mor Gregorios Joseph of Kochi diocese & Malankara
      Synod Secretary, retreat lead by Rev. Fr.Bino Philip Chingavanam and
      phelgo d-yawmo (Noon Prayer). The live audio broadcasting can be heard
      in "shubho" � Radio Malankara at http://www.radiomalankara.com

      Tuned in and be blessed