Radio Malankara - Thanks

  • BABU.K.JOHN
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 8:27 PM
      I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR THAT WE LAUNCH OUR OWN RADIO. PRESENTLY I AM WORKING IN EGYPT OFFSHORE RIG. ONCE AGAIN MY SINCERE THANKS TO THOSE WHO ALL WORKED HARD FOR THIS WONDERFUL ACHIEVEMENTS.

      BABU.K.JOHN
      RADIO OFFICER
      RIG AHMED -EGYPT.
    • Babu John & Friends
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10 1:50 PM
        DEAR ALL,

        OUR SINCERE THANKS AND GRATITUDE FOR ALL THOSE WHO WORKED HARD TO ACHIVE THIS WONDERFUL ACHIVEMENTS . FRANKLY WE ARE ALL SO THRILLED WITH JOY, THE REASON  BEING THAT WE ARE STAYING IN MIDDLE OF SEA FOR A PERIOD OF ALMOST 90 DAYS,WHERE THERE IS NO FACILITY TO EVEN GO TO THE SHORE AS IT IS A  JACK UP RIG.

        NOW WHEN WE LISTENING RADIO WE FEEL LIKE WE ARE IN SIDE OF THE CHURCH ONLY.

        REGARDS

        BABU.K.JOHN
        M.O.JOSEPH
        BABU KURIAKOSE