Perunnal of St Marys Syrian Orthodox Church of Augusta GA

  • St. Marys Syrian Orthodox Church
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      Dear Friends in Our Lord Jesus Christ:

      We are Pleased to invite you for the St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church of Augusta's Perunnal on September 6 Th & 7 Th 2008. Our Diocesan Archbishop Mor Theethose Yeldo will be the Chief Celebrant along with Rev. Fr. Bijo Mathew of St. George Syrian Orthodox Church of Charlotte, North Carolina. On Saturday Sept 6 Th there will be Evening Prayers followed by Message given by Theethose Thirumeni. Sept 7 Th Sunday,
      Morning Prayer will start at 9:30 followed by Holy Qurbana at 10AM.

      We are truly Blessed to announce that our Vicar Rev. Fr. Mathew Thomas Edathara has been honored by H. H. Moran Mor Ignatius Zaka 1 Iwas the Patriarch of Antioch and all the East, the Supreme Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church, by honoring Achen with a Pectoral Cross and Chain on behalf of his dedicated long service to the Archdiocese of North America, India and to our Church here in Augusta GA. We would like to express our heartfelt appreciation to His Holiness in honoring Achen and to our Beloved Archbishop for recommending Achen for this special honor.

      We are really Blessed by the visit of our Archbishop Theethose Mor Yeldo for this Perunnal . We also appreciate the generosity of Dr. Thampy Mammen and family for hosting the Perunnal this year.

      Please keep us in your Thoughts and Prayers
      St. Marys Syrian Orthodox Church
      Member Id #2305