Todays Gospel

  • Vachanam Team
    Message 1 of 310 , Sep 4, 2008

      "Every test that you have experienced is the kind that normally comes to people. But God keeps his promise, and he will not allow you to be tested beyond your power to remain firm; at the time you are put to the test, he will give you the strength to endure it, and so provide you with a way out." 1 Corinthians 10:13

      Assuring you our prayers
      Vachanam Team
    • Vachanam Team
      Message 310 of 310 , Dec 15, 2008