Heartfelt condolence to Mr.Baby Kuriakose and Family

  • Joy Thananagadan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      We,the Priest and the members of St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox
      Simhasana Church in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates wish to express our
      heartfelt and deepest condolence to Mr.Baby Kuriakose(Councilor,Head
      Master of the Sunday School,Convenor-Church Construction) on the sad
      demise of his mother Sosamma Kuriakose(85 Years),Vathiattu
      House,Kelakom.

      May the Almighty God grant peace to the departed Soul.

      Joy Thananagadan
      ID 4061