"shubho" – Radio Malankara – Officially inaugurated.

  • Radio Malankara
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      Dear All

      By the Grace of God, "shubho" – Radio Malankara (http://www.radiomalankara.com)is officially inaugurated at 3:30 PM
      today (04 September 2008) at Manarcad St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian
      Cathedral at 2:00 PM by the Catholicose of the Jacobite Church His
      Beatitude Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I.

      We are much thankful for your prayers and support given to us for
      making the radio service into a reality. However, we further request
      you to support us by remembering this project in your daily prayers
      and also providing us with more audio recordings of Syriac Orthodox
      worship, songs of different occasions and spiritual talks of our prelates, clergy and church recognized lay ministers.

      We submit this project for the ultimate glory of our Lord Almighty and for the Holy Church.

      In Our Lord's Love
      SOCM Forum Moderators
      http://www.socmnet.org