Todays Gospel

  • Vachanam Team
    Message 1 of 310 , Sep 3, 2008

      "We also boast of our troubles, because we know that trouble produces endurance, endurance brings God's approval, and his approval creates hope. This hope does not disappoint us, for God has poured out his love into our hearts by means of the Holy Spirit, who is God's gift to us." Romans 5:3-5

      Assuring you our prayers

      Vachanam Team
    • Vachanam Team
      Message 310 of 310 , Dec 15, 2008