Please give M.J.S.S.A (Sunday School) Contact details

  • Mathai
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Dear Members,

      I hope that some our members may have connection with our Sunday School Head Quarters. Please give me the contact details of concerned person and also let me know that we have some students here in St. Mary's Chruch Ludhiana ( Punjab) wish to give exam in English (They don't know malayalam) is it possible? when the exam is conducted? Is there books available in english?

      Yours in Christ

      Mathai Ludhiana
      ID # 4081
      From the desk of moderators

      MALANKARA JACOBITE SYRIAN SUNDAY SCHOOL ASSOCIATION
      Puthencruz
      Ernakulam (Dist)
      Pin 682 308
      Phone : 0484 2730150