Re: Urgent Prayer Request

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2001
      Dear brother
      He is admitted in the Chest Hospital, Kuwait. Today morning 11 O'clock he
      will be going through Angiogram test.

      Reji

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., George Varghese <varghese@h...> wrote:

      > Dear Reji,
      >
      > Just now had your message that Jaison is in hospital.
      Earnestly praying
      > Almighty Lord for his speedy recovery. Holy Qurbana will be
      offered for him
      > today eveing in Kuwait Parish.
      > Meanwhile in which hospital he is admitted. Regards
      >
      > Thomas Daniel wrote:
      >
      > > Dear list
      > >
      > > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison Varghese, Kuwait who
      is
      > > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack. His condition is
      not
      > > stable yet.
      > >
      > > Thomas Daniel

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Thomas Daniel
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 5, 2001
        Dear list

        As per the Angiography results, he has a bad block. Tomorrow he will
        be shifted to Madras, India for an open hart surgery. Please pray for
        his safe journey, successful operation and speedy recovery.

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel" <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
        > Dear list
        >
        > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison Varghese, Kuwait who
        is
        > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack. His condition is
        not
        > stable yet.
        >
        > Thomas Daniel
      • Fr. John Kunjukunju
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 5, 2001
          Dear Reji, I am saddeded by the news of your brother-in-law's sickness. I
          assure you I will keep him in my prayers. May God Almighty grant him speedy
          recovery, Love, Johnachan

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 7, 2001
            Dear Brother,
            Our sincere payers for your brother.
            Regards
            'V.M.Thomas
            --- Thomas Daniel <daniel_reji@...> wrote:
            > Dear list
            >
            > As per the Angiography results, he has a bad block.
            > Tomorrow he will
            > be shifted to Madras, India for an open hart
            > surgery. Please pray for
            > his safe journey, successful operation and speedy
            > recovery.
            >
            > --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel"
            > <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
            > > Dear list
            > >
            > > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison
            > Varghese, Kuwait who
            > is
            > > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack.
            > His condition is
            > not
            > > stable yet.
            > >
            > > Thomas Daniel

            Find a job, post your resume.
            http://careers.yahoo.com
          • Thomas Daniel
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 22, 2001
              Dear List

              "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the
              Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in My
              name I will do it"
              John 14: 13- 14

              Once again he fulfilled his promise. Jasion Varghese reached safely
              in Madras and successfully undergo his bypass surgery and recovering
              in the Hospital. On his behalf I thank all of you for your sincere
              prayers. Please keep him in your prayers for the full recovery.

              All the Thanks, All the Praises & All the Worships to you Almighty
              Our Lord God Jesus Christ: Amen

              --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel" <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
              > Dear list
              >
              > As per the Angiography results, he has a bad block. Tomorrow he
              will
              > be shifted to Madras, India for an open hart surgery. Please pray
              for
              > his safe journey, successful operation and speedy recovery.
              >
              > --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel" <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
              > > Dear list
              > >
              > > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison Varghese, Kuwait who
              > is
              > > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack. His condition is
              > not
              > > stable yet.
              > >
              > > Thomas Daniel
            • Rev. Fr.Jacob Joseph
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 12, 2008
                Dear All SOCM members,

                Keep special prayers for the people in the Texas Gulf area where theHurricane Ike hit is expected today evening and saturday midnight i.ewith in 12 hrs. Pass on the message to all and let God almighty listenour prayers. According to the weather reports, this is going to be one of the major hits in this century. Please pray.

                Fr.Jacob Joseph,
                Vicar,
                St. Mary's SO church, Houston, TX.