Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1331 , Sep 1, 2008
      "Holy Communion illumines, brightens, and sanctifies all the power and senses of man's soul and body; and strengthens the soul in doing the commandments of the Lord and every other virtuous act. It is the true food of the soul and of the body, as our Lord says: 'My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed' (John. 6:55)."

      St. Macarios of Corinth.

      "And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever." 1 John 2:17
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1331 of 1331 , Feb 8 7:52 PM

        "To suffer for Christ's sake is patiently to endure whatever happens to us."

           St Gregory of Sinai.

        "Praise the Lord, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, For He has done excellent things; This is known in all the earth."  Isaiah 12:4-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.