The representative of His Holiness visits His Holiness Aram I

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      The Patriarch H.H Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas delegated Archbishop His Eminence Mor Clemis Daniel Malak Kourieh to pay His Holiness Aram I a visit on August 19. Archbishop Mor Clemis Daniel presented a letter from Patriarch Zakka I Iwas to the Armenian Pontiff, and consulted him on a number of issues on behalf of the Patriarch.

      The Patriarch´┐Żs representative Mor Clemis Daniel and His Holiness Aram I also discussed new avenues of cooperation between the two Churches. Archbishop Mor Clemis Daniel, who recently replaced Archbishop His Eminence Athanasios Aphrem Barsaum as the Syrian Orthodox Primate of Beirut, invited His Holiness Aram I to preside over the Holy Qurbono to be held on the occasion of his election to the mentioned post.

      Source:
      http://www.armenianorthodoxchurch.org/v04/doc/English/visitscatheng.htm#8