"Petition Against Attack on Christians in Orissa"

  • Lukose Pralayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      I have just read and signed the online petition: "Petition Against Attack on Christians in Orissa" hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition service, at: http://www.PetitionOnline.com/RAJ1962

      I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider signing yourself.

      Let's pray, let's act, in the name of our Power, Jesus.

      Best wishes,
      Lukose Pralayil