Thanks for your kindness

  • Chev. Thomas Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hi Dear,

      We are indeed very much appreciate your concern for me and to our family, as well as your kindness in consoling us in our sorrow. Your calls, messages, prayers and presence in person had very much comforted us and strengthened us during the funeral of our mother. In fact, we are always indebted to you for showing a good gesture to me and my family.

      On behalf of me and my family, I once again sincerely express my thanks and appreciation and also request you to pray for her to be in the bosom of Abraham, Issac & Jacob.

      With humble regards,

      Chev. Thomas Abraham (Mon) - Bahrain
      http://groups.msn.com/BahrainSt-PetersJacobiteSyrianOrthodoxChurch