Official inauguration of "shubho" - Radio Malankara

  • Radio Malankara
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Dear All

      By the grace of our Lord God and the supports of the SOCM members,
      the team of "shubho" - Radio Malankara is completed the works of the
      streaming of Radio.

      The official inauguration of the Radio will be done at Manarcad St.
      Mary's Cathedral on 04 September 2008 at 2:00 PM by the Catholicose
      H.B Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I.

      Please keep support us by remembering this project in your prayers
      and providing us more audio recordings of Syriac Orthodox worship,
      songs of different occasions and spiritual talks of our prelates,
      clergy and church recognized lay ministers.

      We submit this project for the ultimate glory of our Lord Almighty
      and for the Holy Church.

      In Our Lord's Love
      SOCM Forum Moderators
      http://www.socmnet.org