Re: New metropolitans arrived in Malankara.

  • Cijoy Varghese
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2008
      I have seen parents of Mor Clemis Kuriakose, when they came to Kandanad church. They are very much devoted to our lord, church & holy throne. On the ordination day I saw His Grace�s mother gracefully telling everyone time of ordination and requesting prayers. Thirumeni has no brothers only sisters even then they did not ask him to marry but allowed him to serve the lord in full strength. Lord has answered there sincere prayers.
      Praise to our lord

      Cijoy Varghese
      4067