Re: We pray for the two promising Engineers called to eternity

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
      Dear All,

      The last rites of both Arun Varghese and Joel Ipe were conducted
      yesterday evening amidst the prayers of thousands of people from
      various streams of life. The nature also showed its solidarity with
      the mourning families through heavy down pour but got calm while the
      bodies were taken to the 'Punarudhan Park' cemetry. The prayers were
      lead by H.G Koorilose of MOSC Mumbai Diocese and several priests of
      the OS church. The priests of RC, Malankara Catholic, Marthoma
      churches also attended the rites. Rev. Fr.Dr.C.P Varghese the vicar
      of St.Mary's J.S Church paid a visit to both houses and prayed for
      the departed souls earlier on Monday.

      We pray for the departed souls and pray the Almighty to give
      strength to the parents and family members to come out of the trauma.

      In his love,

      Johnson #2335

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Babu Jacob Nadayil wrote:

      > Dear Moderators,
      >
      > The painful news about the departure of two of our young brothers
      ARUN & JOEL of Baroda is indeed a shocking one. Although we do not
      understand the ever mysterious plans of Almighty, we must seek and
      find comfort in Him who never punish us but scold, and pat us by
      those merciful tender arms in love.