Heartfelt condolences

  • Rev. Fr. David Cheruthottil
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2008
      Dear beloved Thirumeni, Moderators and Readers:

      It is so sad to hear the sad news of the demise of the respected mother of H.E. Thomas Mor Themotheos. My deepest and heartfelt condolences to her all family members and Thirumeni, along with our Vicar Rev, Dr. A. P,. George and the members of St, Geoerge's M.S.O. Church.

      May God give her Peace in Heaven and may God give her a good place at His aside and ma God give all the family members, enough brave and strength to bear the loss on her dimise.

      Fr. David Cheruthottil