Mor Gregorios Spiritual Centre consecrated

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2008
      Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas-I consecrated the Mor Gregorios Spiritual Centre of the Jacobite Syrian Church at Keekozhoor near Ranni today (26 August 2008). The Catholicos lead the consecration of the newly built centre at 2.00 pm assisted by Mor Sevarios Kuriakose, Mor Theophilos Kuriakose, Mor Athanasius Elias, Mor Ivanios Kuriakose, Mor Koorilos Geevarghese, Mor Theodosius Mathews and Mor Ivanios Mathews.

      Hundreds of faithful and around 45 priests from Jacobite Syrian Christian Church, Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church, Malankara Catholic Church & Marthaoma Syrian Church attended the ceremony.

      The public meeting was inaugurated by Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas-I and the meeting was presided by Archbishop of H.E Mor Sevarios Kuriakose. Mor Theophilos Kuriakose, Mor Athanasius Elias & Mor Ivanios Kuriakose delivered the facilitations.

      SOCM News Bureau - Pathanamthitta