Dear Colonel, I salute you!!!!!

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2008
      Dear Colonel, I salute you from the bottom of my heart for your bravery and for your martyrdom for the nation.

      Dear Colonel, as the web page of socmnet.org says, indeed you are the son of the Syrian Orthodox Church. I saw the picture of our living saint His Holiness's photograph hanging on the wall behind the mourning family. A very rare scene in any Jacobite / Orthodox family in Kerala. We keep the icons of our Lord & saints but not to bother to keep the picture of our spiritual father.

      Dear Colonel, you are indeed the true Indian and true "swadesi", not
      like some migrated people who now sleep on yellow & green currency and sheds crocodile tears through different internet forums for the "swadesi" church.

      Dear Colonel, you are indeed the true Indian, unlike the migrated hypocrites who after grabbing all knowledge from their motherland at free of cost, and without contributing anything in return, shown their back to her.

      Rather they allow their offspring to say "KURACHU KURACHU" Malayalam
      and forced them to ask "who is this old man & old lady" when they get
      a chance to see their grand parents, if ever they get a chance!!

      Dear Colonel, I salute you and proud to be part of your Church.

      May your soul rest in peace and may the Almighty safeguard your
      family.

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
      # 0917

      > Nation pays homage to Colonel Jojan Thomas, son of Syriac Orthodox
      Church.