New metropolitans arrived in Malankara.

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2008
      Today (26th August) at 05.30 AM, new metropolitans Mor Clemis Kuriakose, Mor Ireneous Palouse along with Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas-I and other delegate members arrived at Cochin International Airport where they were given a rousing reception by Mor Severios Abraham, Mor Athanasius Elias, T.U Kuruvila M.L.A, Babu Paul M.L.A, Church secretary Thampu George Thukalan and hundreds of people from all walks of life.

      Soon after their arrival His Beatitude and the new metropolitans went to the nearby Akaparambu Mor Sabor Mor Aphroth Church and offered prayers.

      The metropolitans then proceeded to the Patriarchal centre in Puthencuriz and were received by managing committee members of the Church.

      Later Mor Clemis Kuriakose proceeds to His Grace�s home parish, Kadanadu St. Mary�s Church to offer prayers. Church vicar Punnahalil Corepiscopa received His Grace and His Grace offered prayer at church and the resting places of H.G�s grand parents and other priests of Thukalan family.

      SOCM News Bureau - Puthencuriz
    • Cijoy Varghese
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2008
        I have seen parents of Mor Clemis Kuriakose, when they came to Kandanad church. They are very much devoted to our lord, church & holy throne. On the ordination day I saw His Grace�s mother gracefully telling everyone time of ordination and requesting prayers. Thirumeni has no brothers only sisters even then they did not ask him to marry but allowed him to serve the lord in full strength. Lord has answered there sincere prayers.
        Praise to our lord

        Cijoy Varghese
        4067