Please pray for the two promising Engineers called to eternity

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2008
      Dear All in Christ,

      Please pray for the souls of Arun Varghese and Joel Iype and there
      berieved families.

      Two young promising Engineers from Baroda are called to eternity on
      yesterday after noon in a sorrowful accident. Six youngsters all
      Engg students and just passouts belonging to MGOS church Baroda
      after the Sunday mass made program to celebrate the joining of one
      of them in a reputed company after BE graduation. They went to take
      a bath in a river which is 35 kms from Baroda. Though the water
      level was only below chest a hidden whirl snatched two of them to
      the jaws of death. The funeral of both will be on Wednesday.

      Mr. Arun Varghese was the one and only one son of Deena -Varghese
      couple. Mr. Joel was the eldest son of Mrs & Mr Iype. Both the
      families are originally from Kottayam.

      We all pray for the and their families and only our prayers can help
      them now.

      In his love

      Johnson #2335
    • Babu Jacob Nadayil
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2008
        Dear Moderators,

        The painful news about the departure of two of our young brothers ARUN & JOEL of Baroda is indeed a shocking one. Although we do not understand the ever mysterious plans of Almighty, we must seek and find comfort in Him who never punish us but scold, and pat us by those merciful tender arms in love. Our Lord wanted to keep Arun & Joel with Him without sustaining any more stains of this wicked world. We pray for both Varghese & Iype families in this sorrowful time and are extending heartfelt condolences of the American Archdiocese. Rest in peace dear Arun & Joel!

        Babu Jacob Nadayil
        St.Paul's Fellowship
        Archdiocese of SOC in North America

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Johnson wrote:

        > Dear All in Christ,
        >
        > Please pray for the souls of Arun Varghese and Joel Iype and there
        > berieved families.

      • Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
          Dear All,

          The last rites of both Arun Varghese and Joel Ipe were conducted
          yesterday evening amidst the prayers of thousands of people from
          various streams of life. The nature also showed its solidarity with
          the mourning families through heavy down pour but got calm while the
          bodies were taken to the 'Punarudhan Park' cemetry. The prayers were
          lead by H.G Koorilose of MOSC Mumbai Diocese and several priests of
          the OS church. The priests of RC, Malankara Catholic, Marthoma
          churches also attended the rites. Rev. Fr.Dr.C.P Varghese the vicar
          of St.Mary's J.S Church paid a visit to both houses and prayed for
          the departed souls earlier on Monday.

          We pray for the departed souls and pray the Almighty to give
          strength to the parents and family members to come out of the trauma.

          In his love,

          Johnson #2335