Mor Gregorios Spiritual Centre to be opened

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2008
      Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas-I will inaugurate the Mor Gregorios Spiritual Centre of the Jacobite Syrian Church at Keekozhoor near Ranni on Tuesday. The Catholicos will lead the consecration of the newly built centre amidst a holy Eucharist that begins at 2 pm. A public meeting will also be held as part of the inaugural ceremony at 2.30 p.m.

      SOCM News Bureau - Pathanamthitta