Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Urgent Prayer Request

  • JOHN PHILIP
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2001
      Dear Thomas,

      I am praying for your brother in law.

      John Philip

      --- Thomas Daniel <daniel_reji@...> wrote: >
      Dear list

      > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison
      > Varghese, Kuwait who is
      > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack. His
      > condition is not
      > stable yet.
      >
      > Thomas Daniel

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      *NEW* Yahoo! Messenger for SMS. Now on your Cellforce phone *NEW*
      Visit http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/smsmgr_signin.html
    • George Varghese
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2001

        Dear Reji,

        Just now had your message that Jaison is in hospital. Earnestly praying
        Almighty Lord for his speedy recovery. Holy Qurbana will be offered for him
        today eveing in Kuwait Parish.
        Meanwhile in which hospital he is admitted. Regards

        Thomas Daniel wrote:

        > Dear list
        >
        > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison Varghese, Kuwait who is
        > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack. His condition is not
        > stable yet.
        >
        > Thomas Daniel

      • Thomas Daniel
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 4, 2001
          Dear brother
          He is admitted in the Chest Hospital, Kuwait. Today morning 11 O'clock he
          will be going through Angiogram test.

          Reji

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 5, 2001
            Dear list

            As per the Angiography results, he has a bad block. Tomorrow he will
            be shifted to Madras, India for an open hart surgery. Please pray for
            his safe journey, successful operation and speedy recovery.

            --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel" <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
            > Dear list
            >
            > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison Varghese, Kuwait who
            is
            > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack. His condition is
            not
            > stable yet.
            >
            > Thomas Daniel
          • Fr. John Kunjukunju
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 5, 2001
              Dear Reji, I am saddeded by the news of your brother-in-law's sickness. I
              assure you I will keep him in my prayers. May God Almighty grant him speedy
              recovery, Love, Johnachan

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 7, 2001
                Dear Brother,
                Our sincere payers for your brother.
                Regards
                'V.M.Thomas
                --- Thomas Daniel <daniel_reji@...> wrote:
                > Dear list
                >
                > As per the Angiography results, he has a bad block.
                > Tomorrow he will
                > be shifted to Madras, India for an open hart
                > surgery. Please pray for
                > his safe journey, successful operation and speedy
                > recovery.
                >
                > --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel"
                > <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
                > > Dear list
                > >
                > > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison
                > Varghese, Kuwait who
                > is
                > > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack.
                > His condition is
                > not
                > > stable yet.
                > >
                > > Thomas Daniel

                Find a job, post your resume.
                http://careers.yahoo.com
              • Thomas Daniel
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 22, 2001
                  Dear List

                  "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the
                  Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in My
                  name I will do it"
                  John 14: 13- 14

                  Once again he fulfilled his promise. Jasion Varghese reached safely
                  in Madras and successfully undergo his bypass surgery and recovering
                  in the Hospital. On his behalf I thank all of you for your sincere
                  prayers. Please keep him in your prayers for the full recovery.

                  All the Thanks, All the Praises & All the Worships to you Almighty
                  Our Lord God Jesus Christ: Amen

                  --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel" <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
                  > Dear list
                  >
                  > As per the Angiography results, he has a bad block. Tomorrow he
                  will
                  > be shifted to Madras, India for an open hart surgery. Please pray
                  for
                  > his safe journey, successful operation and speedy recovery.
                  >
                  > --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel" <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
                  > > Dear list
                  > >
                  > > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison Varghese, Kuwait who
                  > is
                  > > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack. His condition is
                  > not
                  > > stable yet.
                  > >
                  > > Thomas Daniel
                • Rev. Fr.Jacob Joseph
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 12, 2008
                    Dear All SOCM members,

                    Keep special prayers for the people in the Texas Gulf area where theHurricane Ike hit is expected today evening and saturday midnight i.ewith in 12 hrs. Pass on the message to all and let God almighty listenour prayers. According to the weather reports, this is going to be one of the major hits in this century. Please pray.

                    Fr.Jacob Joseph,
                    Vicar,
                    St. Mary's SO church, Houston, TX.