URGENT!!! BONE MARROW DRIVE at St. Mary's Lynbrook, NY

  • Rev. Fr. David Cheruthottil
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2008
      Dear Moderators, Members&Readers in Christ:
      Please Read and Act on this message for a good cause-please act in
      the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. If any body can help please do it
      as soon as possible or at least Pray for them as a brethren in
      Christ. God will shower His Blessing to you all. "Those who are
      Merciful, will receive Mercy" May God Bless us all!
      Thank you very much.

      Best regards in Christ
      Fr. David Cheruthottil
      St.George;s MSO Church
      Carteret, NJ

      BONE MARROW DRIVE for Mr. John Ulahanan at

      St. Mary's Lynbrook, NY
      Carpenter Ave.& Union Place
      Lynbrook , New York 11563

      from

      12:30pm - 2:30pm August 10, 2008

      Mr. John Ulahanan (Anu John's father) was recently diagnosed with
      Leukemia and is in urgent need of a donor. The donor must be 18-60
      years old and in good health. The test only consists of a swab of
      the cheek. Please show your support for this family and SWAB TO SAVE
      A LIFE!!!!

      If you have any questions, feel free to contact the following
      individuals:

      Jenny Paulose- 516-209-7540
      Deepu John- 917-807-0357