URGENT!!! BONE MARROW DRIVE THIS SUNDAY @ ST. MARY'S LYNBROOK, ...

  • Fr. David Cheruthottil
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2008
      Dear Moderators, Members & Readers in Christ:

      Please Read and Act on this message for a good cause-please act in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. If any body can help please do it as soon as possible or at least Pray for them as a brethren in Christ. God will shower His Blessing to you all. "Those who are Merciful, will receive Mercy" May God Bless us all!

      Thank you very much.
      Best regards in Christ
      Fr. David Cheruthottil
      St.George;s MSO Church