Radio Malankara – Announcement - Documentary of H. B Mor Baselios Thomas I

  • Radio Malankara
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2008
      Radio Malankara will be broadcasting the Audio track of "SRESHTAN",
      which is a documentary about His Beatitude Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I. It was released by Indian Christian Movement. The broadcasting will be on Saturday 10 August 2008 on following timings:

      08:30 hrs (IST) on 09 August 2008
      12:30 hrs (IST) on 09 August 2008
      17:30 hrs (IST) on 09 August 2008
      21:30 hrs (IST) on 09 August 2008

      Original DVD of this documentary is available at:-
      Indian Christian Movement,
      39/2783 C,
      Lotus Apartments,
      DH Road,
      Cochin 16

      Please tune in http://www.radiomalankara.org/

      Let the whole world listen and be blessed !!!