Radio Malankara - You can participate in broadcasting!!!

  • Radio Malankara
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008
      Dear Members,

      We would like to give a chance to all our members to participate in
      the broadcasting of 'Radio Malankara'.

      We are intending to broadcast the complete Bible in Malayalam, now
      starting with "Book of PSALM" Psalm by Psalm, through the 'Radio
      Malankara'. We invite all the members, who are interested to
      participate in this broadcasting, to submit us ONE PSALM of any of
      the PSALMS, which you may read clearly in Malayalam and recorded in
      an MP3 format, so that the audition test can be done on your voice
      and finally select the members who all will be reading the Bible and
      participate in this broadcasting. For the audition test reading, now
      you may use either "Vishudha Grantham' or 'Satya Veda Pusthakam',
      which is available with you now, but the finally selected people will
      be reading the Bible chapters from "Vishudha Grantham" only.

      Please send us your recording to info@... at the
      earliest.

      We hope this offer from us will be utilised by all our members, for
      the ultimate glory of our God Almighty.

      In HIS Love,

      SOCM Forum Moderators

      Listen to: http://www.radiomalankara.com