Re: IO Church their election of Metropolitans

  • S Chandy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
      Yes thats correct we should avoid these kind topics and concentrate
      more on spirituality,charity and other things which Christ asked us
      to do...

      Regds
      S Chandy

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Varugese C J wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > Few of our members were commenting on this subject. I think it is
      an
      > unwanted discussion few among us drag this forum. We are not
      believing in any of the IOC propagated dogmas. Then why we should
      worry about their internal matters. It's their problem, let them
      consecrate hundreds into bishoprics, let their Catholicos assume any
      titles. Did it make any difference to our FAITH matters.