IO Church their election of Metropolitans

  • Varugese C J
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2008
      Dear All,

      Few of our members were commenting on this subject. I think it is an
      unwanted discussion few among us drag this forum. We are not believing in any of the IOC propagated dogmas. Then why we should worry about their internal matters. It's their problem, let them consecrate hundreds into bishoprics, let their Catholicos assume any titles. Did it make any difference to our FAITH matters. We are not IOC, we are different. One after another their tall claims are proving unworthy in the eyes of Christian world. Some of them preach universal love, beautiful sermons, but immediately after that their sermon will be how to prevent some other faithful from practicing their faith matters, open revolt against the Head of the Church. All these are now boomeranged, and the basic question of obeying the higher authorities are now slowly vanishing from them.

      My earnest prayer to our members is not to be like the IOCians. They say something, and do something. Our Lord taught us to see even the soil in our feet should be left with, before we proceed further, if we do not find an acceptance in a house, town or nation. Let us not venture with IOC principles.

      With prayers,
      CJ Varughese
      Mem. ID 1012
    • S Chandy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
        Yes thats correct we should avoid these kind topics and concentrate
        more on spirituality,charity and other things which Christ asked us
        to do...

        Regds
        S Chandy