High time to have full time metropolitan for dealing internet presence

  • Aji Thomas David
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
      Hats off to Divanasious Thirumeni & SOCMNet.org

      The Official web site of Manjinikkara Dayara, is professional design
      and informative too. Please keep update the site.

      SOCM-Forum, Shroro, Dukhrono, Prayer Cell and now Radio Malankara all are very mush far-fetched efforts of the moderators of this forum. May the almighty bless them and their family abundantly!

      Our church have too many good web sites available online, unfortunately very few only is the official site. Even most of the official web sites are not updating regularly. We must appreciate the efforts of the laymen of the church for keeping the name of our holy church in this modern communication media. I am sure the Holy Synod acknowledges the efforts of these laymen and thus reflected in honoring the chief moderator of this forum by decorating him with the chevalier title for his and his team's praiseworthy efforts.

      I think this is the high time Holy Synod must think about assigning a metropolitan fully for the electronic media communications based in the H.Q. Under the leadership of this metropolitan, church should bring all the laymen who spend their time and money to one umbrella
      and run an effective and authentic presence in this modern communication media. This will help a lot to the present generation and coming generations.

      We have many seminarians, why can't train few of them for this purpose. Give them proper training in the English/Syriac/Malayalam languages and in the internet activates. Conducting liturgical service alone is not the ministry which they area called. In RC church there is 20th century saint who known as Saint and Prophet of mass communication.

      There is a saying in Malayalam, "Othupidichal Malaum Porum". Tap the
      available resource and utilize it properly, this should be the vision
      of the Church in this area.

      In Christ
      Aji Thomas David