Radio Malankara - You can participate in broadcasting!!!

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
      Radio Malankara - You can participate in broadcasting!!!

      Dear Members,

      We would like to give a chance to all our members to participate in
      the broadcasting of 'Radio Malankara'.

      We are intending to broadcast the complete Bible in Malayalam, now starting with "PSALMS" chapter by chapter, through the 'Radio Malankara'. We invite all the members, who are interested to participate in this broadcasting, to submit us ONE Chapter of any of the PSALMS, which you may read clearly in Malayalam and recorded in an MP3 format, so that the audition test can be done on your voice and finally select the members who all will be reading the Bible and participate in this broadcasting. For the audition test reading, now you may use either "Vishudha Grantham' or 'Satya Veda Pusthakam', which is available with you now, but the finally selected people will be reading the Bible chapters from "Vishudha Grantham" only.

      Please send us your recording to info@... at the earliest.

      We hope this offer from us will be utilised by all our members, for
      the ultimate glory of our God Almighty.

      In HIS Love,

      SOCM Forum Moderators

      Listen to: http://www.radiomalankara.org
    • Radio Malankara
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008
        Dear Members,

        We would like to give a chance to all our members to participate in
        the broadcasting of 'Radio Malankara'.

        We are intending to broadcast the complete Bible in Malayalam, now
        starting with "Book of PSALM" Psalm by Psalm, through the 'Radio
        Malankara'. We invite all the members, who are interested to
        participate in this broadcasting, to submit us ONE PSALM of any of

        Listen to: http://www.radiomalankara.com