Official website of Manjinikkara Mor Ignatius Dayara Cathedral

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
      Official website of Manjinikkara Mor Ignatius Dayara Cathedral
      officially launched on 31 July 2008 at Dayara by H.E Geevarghese Mor
      Deevannasios, Abbot of Manjinikkara Dayro & Simhasana Metropolitan of
      Mor Ignathios Dayara Manjanikkara, Mor Elias Dayara Pampady & Simhasana
      Churches of Kottayam & Environs.

      SOCM News Bureau - Manjinikkara
    • Aji Thomas David
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
        Hats off to Divanasious Thirumeni & SOCMNet.org

        The Official web site of Manjinikkara Dayara, is professional design
        and informative too. Please keep update the site.

        SOCM-Forum, Shroro, Dukhrono, Prayer Cell and now Radio Malankara all are very mush far-fetched efforts of the moderators of this forum. May the almighty bless them and their family abundantly!

        Our church have too many good web sites available online, unfortunately very few only is the official site. Even most of the official web sites are not updating regularly. We must appreciate the efforts of the laymen of the church for keeping the name of our holy church in this modern communication media. I am sure the Holy Synod acknowledges the efforts of these laymen and thus reflected in honoring the chief moderator of this forum by decorating him with the chevalier title for his and his team's praiseworthy efforts.

        I think this is the high time Holy Synod must think about assigning a metropolitan fully for the electronic media communications based in the H.Q. Under the leadership of this metropolitan, church should bring all the laymen who spend their time and money to one umbrella
        and run an effective and authentic presence in this modern communication media. This will help a lot to the present generation and coming generations.

        We have many seminarians, why can't train few of them for this purpose. Give them proper training in the English/Syriac/Malayalam languages and in the internet activates. Conducting liturgical service alone is not the ministry which they area called. In RC church there is 20th century saint who known as Saint and Prophet of mass communication.

        There is a saying in Malayalam, "Othupidichal Malaum Porum". Tap the
        available resource and utilize it properly, this should be the vision
        of the Church in this area.

        In Christ
        Aji Thomas David