Radio Malankara - You can participate in broadcasting!!!

  • SOCM Forum Moderators
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
      Dear Members,

      We would like to give a chance to all our members to participate in
      the broadcasting of 'Radio Malankara'.

      We are intending to broadcast the complete Bible in Malayalam, now starting with "PSALMS" chapter by chapter, through the 'Radio Malankara'. We invite all the members, who are interested to participate in this broadcasting, to submit us ONE Chapter of any of the PSALMS, which you may read clearly in Malayalam and recorded in an MP3 format, so that the audition test can be done on your voice and finally select the members who all will be reading the Bible and participate in this broadcasting. For the audition test reading, now you may use either "Vishudha Grantham' or 'Satya Veda Pusthakam', which is available with you now, but the finally selected people will be reading the Bible chapters from "Vishudha Grantham" only.

      Please send us your recording to info@... at the earliest.

      We hope this offer from us will be utilised by all our members, for the ultimate glory of our God Almighty.

      In HIS Love,

      SOCM Forum Moderators

      Listen to: http://www.radiomalankara.org
    • SOCM Moderators

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008
          Dear Members,

          We would like to give a chance to all our members to participate in
          the broadcasting of 'Radio Malankara'.

          We are intending to broadcast the complete Bible in Malayalam, now
          starting with "Book of PSALM" Psalm by Psalm, through the 'Radio
          Malankara'. We invite all the members, who are interested to
          participate in this broadcasting, to submit us ONE PSALM of any of

          Listen to: http://www.radiomalankara.com