Re:I need the life history of St .Phioloxenus of Mabbug from Solomon Wondimu

  • Rev. Deacon Solomon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
      Dear brother Claude Guérillot

      I lack words to express my gratitude for your kindness. But I am
      ignorant of French. If you have ready made document in English, try
      to send a paragraph about the life history of St. Phioloxenus of
      Mabbug. Other wise, don't worry. I will try look for other sources.
      If it is possible ,please! try to help me in answering other
      questions which I am going to post in coming days. Once again, I am
      grateful that you tried to help me.

      May Our Lord Jesus Christ ,the Son of God bless all of us.

      Your brother in Christ
      Deacon Solomon
      Addis Ababa
      Ethiopia

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Claude Guérillot wrote:

      > Dear brother in Christ,
      >
      > I have written a book on Syriac spirituality. Of course, I have
      many things about Philoxenus. But my work is in french. If you read
      french, I will send you the part you neef in pdf format.