Office for the Angamaly region of the Angamaly Diocese inaugurated

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2008
      Office for the Angamaly region of the Angamaly Diocese of the Jacobite Syrian Church was inaugurated by H.B. Thomas I, Catholicose at Aluva Thrikkunnathu Mor Athanasius Study Center.

      H.B. Catholicose informed that church related matters of 40 churches and 7 chapels in the Angamaly region of the Angamaly diocese will be dealt through the Angamaly Regional Office. Bishops, Abraham Mor Severiose, Joseph Mor Gregoriose and Elias Mor Athanasiose also participated.

      SOCM News Bureau - Aluva