Re: Bishops Screening Committee(IO Church)

  • Rajesh Scariah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008
      Sir ,

      Even if they did it to us we should never do that back!!!!!. Let us not be another IOC. Let us show the world that we are following the right path which our Saviour showed us.

      We the Jacobite syrian church Led by His Beatitude Baselius Thomas 1 -Catholicos of the East - Under the Holy See of Antioch is respected by all other churches in India. If we bring in People Like Rev Fr.MO John who has spend all his life time to criticize and create problems in our church . We will loose respect from all.I dont think our Bava  will do this. We have lots of great Leaders to become methrans in our church. We don't need any external candidates.

      Let them perish on their own.We don't have to contribute to that.Let us not even worry about their elections, because for us they are like any other sister churches like marthoma church or malankara catholic church. Whatever they do internaly is their problem.

      Let us pray for our Beloved Thirumenis for giving them strength to lead our church through this troubled waters.

      Thanking you

      with Regards
      Rajesh Varghese
      Mar Aphrem Chrurch Vadavaathoor,Kottayam
      Louisville KY USA