Re: New title for Devalokam Catholicose

  • Sinoj Edayanal
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
      The magic will continue..

      The Head of IOC is getting new names everyday..
      Mapriyana... Changes to Catholicose..one day morning he became the
      Pope of Kottayam... now Patriach of the East...(Definition of East
      may be Kanjikuzhy panchayat.,which is 'East' of Kottayam Town know!!)
      they will soon change their mangala gaanam..as "Kizhakinte okkeyum
      Divya Pathriachise"..
      Just Wait and see...dont know what will happen tomorrow..
      The legend continues....because the manipulators of the new era is
      more intense and crooked than before..(they just see and believe that
      the sunrises at Nagampadam and sunset at Nattakam. this is what they
      see while sitting at devalokam)

      Sinoj Edayanal
      Alberta, Canda

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Issac K Joseph wrote:

      > New title for Devalokam Catholicose
      >
      > His Holiness Moran Mar Baselios Marthoma Didymos I, SUPREME
      CATHOLICOSE - PATRIARCH OF THE EAST and the Malnakara Metropolitan,