Re: Bishop’s Screening Committee(IO Church)

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
      Dear moderators

      I fully agree with Mr. Mathew's suggestion. When we see the Church
      history, all the time they tried hard to destabilize our church. But
      Almighty safe guarded our Church and day-by-day the Church is
      flourishing.

      Our Bava must act now, there are lot of faithful being denied the
      basic rights in that Church. As per the constitution of that church,
      at this stage, only His Holiness The Patriarch can help them through
      our beloved Catholicose.

      His Beatitude must act now by ordaining enough priests and bishops
      for the faithful of that church, same as few months back His Beatitude
      ordained a deacon from one of their dayara, as per their request.I am
      attaching the paper clippings of that news from one of their
      magazine, named "Thadevoes".
      http://socmnet.org/photos/thadevoes01.jpg
      http://socmnet.org/photos/thadevoes02.jpg

      I hope our moderators will publish these clippings for the sake of
      poor souls of that church.

      Issac K Joseph
      # 0917
      From the desk of moderators
      Referred paper clippings are uploaded in SOCMNEet.org, please visit above URLs.

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Mathew wrote:

      > The IO Church screening committee finally chose ten people to
      contest for the final Malankara association election at Pampakuda.