Hearty Congratulations on Winning the 'Merit '

  • Eldose Thelappilly Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008
      Dear brothers and Sisters,

      Its a great pleasure and joy to unite with the Spiritual fathers who are fighting for Truth, and freedom and at times when we are blessed with more spiritual leaders with 'Life' to guide us.

      When I heared about the Selection of Rev.Fr.Ullas Varkey as a Bishop Nominee by the Holy Synod, I have only one word to recall from the Holy Bible itself 'TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE'. His life as a priest had a journey that tumbled him down many times and he overtook this with True Fear in God Almighty.

      Let us congratulate Rev Fr. Ullas and Rev Fr.Kuriakose on the unanimous nomination and hope they will brighten the Diocese and The Chuch with more light and luminars.

      Regards and prayers,
      Eldose
      From the desk of the Moderator:
      (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.