Re:I need the life history of St .Phioloxenus of Mabbug from Solomon Wondimu

  • Claude Guérillot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2008
      Dear brother in Christ,

      I have written a book on Syriac spirituality. Of course, I have many things about Philoxenus. But my work is in french. If you read french, I will send you the part you neef in pdf format.

      Friendly yours,
      Claude Gu�rillot
    • Rev. Deacon Solomon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
        Dear brother Claude Guérillot

        I lack words to express my gratitude for your kindness. But I am
        ignorant of French. If you have ready made document in English, try
        to send a paragraph about the life history of St. Phioloxenus of
        Mabbug. Other wise, don't worry. I will try look for other sources.
        If it is possible ,please! try to help me in answering other
        questions which I am going to post in coming days. Once again, I am
        grateful that you tried to help me.

        May Our Lord Jesus Christ ,the Son of God bless all of us.

        Your brother in Christ
        Deacon Solomon
        Addis Ababa
        Ethiopia