Bishop’s Screening Committee(IO Church)

  • Mathew
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2008
      The IO Church screening committee finally chose ten people to contest for the final Malankara association election at Pampakuda. This church was directly and indirectly trying to destabilize our church through decades. Now the leaders of that faction are out of the picture, including Dr. MO John. Now this is our turn; during the time of H.H visit, we have to gather the dissatisfieds from that faction and ordain them as bishops and send them to their own dioceses (not ours). Let them go their and do the art work there, which they are doing against us through decades.

      Mathew
      OKLAHOMA
      ========================
      From the desk of the Moderator:
      Please sign your messages with member ID. If not having a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
    • Issac K Joseph
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
        Dear moderators

        I fully agree with Mr. Mathew's suggestion. When we see the Church
        history, all the time they tried hard to destabilize our church. But
        Almighty safe guarded our Church and day-by-day the Church is
        flourishing.

        Our Bava must act now, there are lot of faithful being denied the
        basic rights in that Church. As per the constitution of that church,
        at this stage, only His Holiness The Patriarch can help them through
        our beloved Catholicose.

        His Beatitude must act now by ordaining enough priests and bishops
        for the faithful of that church, same as few months back His Beatitude
        ordained a deacon from one of their dayara, as per their request.I am
        attaching the paper clippings of that news from one of their
        magazine, named "Thadevoes".
        http://socmnet.org/photos/thadevoes01.jpg
        http://socmnet.org/photos/thadevoes02.jpg

        I hope our moderators will publish these clippings for the sake of
        poor souls of that church.

        Issac K Joseph
        # 0917
        From the desk of moderators
        Referred paper clippings are uploaded in SOCMNEet.org, please visit above URLs.