Re: Flash News - 2 New Bishop-designates to Malankara

  • Sinoj Edayanal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29 3:30 PM
      Dear all,

      Proud to be a part of the Holy Jacobite Church..

      Now we have 25 eminent bishops including the bishop designates.

      While we are reading the big dramas of metran election at kottayam
      and cases in kottayam courts.. our church shows a model.

      I personally know Kuriakose achan and he is really efficient and
      eminent candidate.. I strongly belive that its Gods wish which was
      revealed through our bava thirumeni.. the articles and writings
      prooves that Ullas Achan is a blessed priest who is capable to lead
      our church.

      Praying for the good future of church and for all our leaders who
      lead us in the right path showed by our lord Jesus..

      thanks

      Sinoj Edayanal
      Alberta, Canada

      > Flash News - 2 New Bishop designates to Malankara
      >
      > Holy Episcopal Synod of Malankara Jacobite Syrian Christian Church
      approved the names of 2 bishop-designates elected by the respective
      dioceses.