New title for Devalokam Catholicose

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2008
      New title for Devalokam Catholicose

      His Holiness Moran Mar Baselios Marthoma Didymos I, SUPREME CATHOLICOSE - PATRIARCH OF THE EAST and the Malnakara Metropolitan,
      PRIMATE OF THE ORTHODOXY SYRIAN CHURCH OF THE EAST (Indian Orthodox
      Church)

      http://theorthodoxchurch.info/Gallery/Gal1/gal.htm

      None of these titles used in any of their records or even dares to use.

      Who knows tomorrow this Catholicose will become the Pope of whole world.

      What a brainwash attempt through the electronic media. Pity to the
      webmaster who claim the site name as "Orthodoxy beyond limit". Yes it
      crossing all the limits.

      The same site simplified the title of Prince Patriarch of Antioch and All the East and supreme authority of the Universal Syriac Orthodox Church as "Patriarch of the Syrian Orthodox Church"

      Our moderators do not see such manipulations, they always address the
      Devalokam Catholicose with due respect. We do not know when our
      moderators will open their eyes.

      Good luck to Devalokam Church and its pawns.

      Issac K Joseph
      # 0917
    • Sinoj Edayanal
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
        The magic will continue..

        The Head of IOC is getting new names everyday..
        Mapriyana... Changes to Catholicose..one day morning he became the
        Pope of Kottayam... now Patriach of the East...(Definition of East
        may be Kanjikuzhy panchayat.,which is 'East' of Kottayam Town know!!)
        they will soon change their mangala gaanam..as "Kizhakinte okkeyum
        Divya Pathriachise"..
        Just Wait and see...dont know what will happen tomorrow..
        The legend continues....because the manipulators of the new era is
        more intense and crooked than before..(they just see and believe that
        the sunrises at Nagampadam and sunset at Nattakam. this is what they
        see while sitting at devalokam)

        Sinoj Edayanal
        Alberta, Canda