Re: Unmarried Priests

  • Cijoy Varghese
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2008
      Can unmarried priests become vicars of parish? I came across a document given by Parumala Thirumeni to the holy throne during saint�s holy ordination where H.G states that H.G will not appoint unmarried priests to parish. Could moderators / learned members explain the significance of it? Just wanted to know for the sake of knowledge.

      Also is there any photo of Mulanthurthy synod and 1st bishop of Cochin diocese Shmaun Mor Divannasios belongs to my family? No photo of H.G is available. H.G was ordained with Parumala Thirumeni at Kunnamkulam church. Family is trying to find out if any group photo of bishops exists.

      Cijoy Varghese
      # 4067