Re: Dn. Mathews Palakkunnathu – A Marthomite’s interpretation of the history

  • Cijoy Varghese
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 20, 2008
      Please don't create e new dispute with Marthomites. Their Marthoma Matropolitan had attended one of our ceremony in Kandanad Syrian Church, H.E was speaking of our leaders with highest regard. Their bishops even don't take the name of Ignatios as a respect to our Patriarch

      Cijoy Varghese
      # 4067

      In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Alex Thomas. wrote:

      > Dn. Mathews Palakkunnathu – A Marthomite's interpretation of the
      > history.
      >
      > Dear All,
      >
      > In the response to `What is Marthoma Church?' by Mr. John Chacko,
      the Moderators of the forum had appended some notes and I request a
      clarification regarding two things in the Note (1) of the Moderator.