Re:Reply to Johnson

  • Thomas P
    Message 1 of 1502 , Oct 10, 2002
      I have no personal contact with Fr. John, but I got his e-mail from
      the web. His response is this:
      My Dear Thomas

      Thank yoy very much for the mail

      I was not at all present at the Parumala Assocoation.
      I was in Vienna during the second half of last March, On the 20th of
      March I was in Paris
      I am the Vicar of the St. Thomas Parish in South Africa and St. Thomas
      Parish in Vienna,Austria. I have the full right to represent both
      these parishes in any of the official bodies of the Church
      Love and Regards
      Achen's e-mail is available at malanakra deepam web site. You can ask.
      Regards,
      Thomas
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004